Business Analyst (m/w/d) - onsite or remote within Germany
With SCAYLE, we offer our in-house developed eCommerce infrastructure as a licensed product for online retailers who want to grow quickly and innovatively. SCAYLE was launched as the first API solution for online retailers who want to scale their shop with the proven infrastructure of ABOUT YOU.
Would you like to contribute your ideas to our latest project, support us with technical questions and be responsible for the fast and smooth integration of our CLOUD customers? Then apply now as a Business Analyst (m/f/d) – SCAYLE.
What you will do
- Concept development for the optimal integration of new partners
- Integration and configuration of our product for our B2B customers
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritisation of tasks together with management in regular meetings
- Checking our progress on status, problems and prioritisation in regular project routines
- Exciting work in stakeholder and project management in one of the most important projects of our growth strategy.
Who you are
- Completed studies in computer science or a comparable course of study
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a comparable position in the e-commerce environment
- Ideally first experience in finding technical solutions with external stakeholders
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Initiative, solution-orientation, hands-on mentality and creativity when working on tasks and processes
Nice to have
- Fluency in written and spoken German