Data Analyst (m/f/d)
SCAYLE is the B2B division of ABOUT YOU Holding SE and comprises a three-part service portfolio: Commerce Technology, Online Marketing and Commerce Operations. The SCAYLE Commerce Engine provides brand manufacturers and retailers with the components to scale their digital D2C business. Its clientele includes around 100 online shops in 26 European countries, including leading brands such as Marc O’Polo, Depot, The Founded and Tom Tailor. SCAYLE employs 400 people at its Hamburg location. The managing directors are Tarek Müller, Sebastian Betz and Hannes Wiese.
As a Data Analyst (m/f/d) you will be responsible for quantitative analyses and project topics from our entire range of tasks.
- Independently perform complex data analyses (essentially using SQL) for performance optimisation, ad hoc evaluations to identify industry trends, patterns and business developments.
- Creation of scripts and algorithms for data modelling by using the Python programming language and libraries, such as Pandas, NumPy or Scikit Learn
- Content linking, cleansing and utilisation of tracking data, business intelligence data and other reporting and control data
- Meaningful interpretation, preparation and presentation of analysis results
- Creation and further development of automated reporting and dashboards for the visualisation of data and effective communication of results
- Developing a fully comprehensive understanding of the customer journey/conversion funnel of end customers
- Work closely with various stakeholders (internal and external) to understand requirements and provide analytical support
- Above-average degree in an analytical field of study, e.g. economics, business informatics or statistics
- At least two years of practical experience in an analytical environment, ideally in an agency or in the field of e-commerce
- Practical experience in the use of analytics tools, especially Google Analytics is a plus
- Programming skills in the languages SQL and Python
- Confident use of MS Office, especially Excel and Google Sheets
- Good knowledge of data analysis and visualisation tools for developing dashboards such as Looker Studio, Power BI or Clarisights
- Familiarity with data modelling, data warehouse and database management concepts
- Strong analytical skills and enjoy working with numbers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to continuously learn and explore new technologies and tools
Our team consists of experts from a wide range of fields – we are united by our passion for what we do. We motivate and support each other, share our know-how and are open to other opinions and new ideas.
We look forward to receiving your application – preferably online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a faster process and it is also very easy for you to upload your application documents! :-)