(Senior) Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
SCAYLE is the B2B division of ABOUT YOU Holding SE and comprises a three-part service portfolio: Commerce Technology, Online Marketing and Commerce Operations. The SCAYLE Commerce Engine provides brand manufacturers and retailers with the components to scale their digital D2C business. Its customers include approximately 100 online stores in 26 European countries, including leading brands such as Marc O’Polo, Depot, The Founded and Tom Tailor. SCAYLE employs 400 people at its Hamburg location.
As a (Senior) Marketing Manager you work together with our creative marketing teams such as brand and product marketing and you are responsible for the marketing campaigns in different markets.
- Conceptualizing, planning, and executing comprehensive marketing campaigns that target specific customer segments and promote our key offering. This entails coordinating across various channels while ensuring strategies suit each market's maturity and needs
- Cross functional collaboration with different teams and ensuring seamless integration and successful execution of campaign strategies, enhancing overall campaign effectiveness
- Partnering with the content team to craft impactful local messaging and content that resonates with our target audiences, ensuring alignment with SCAYLE’s overarching brand voice and narrative
- Monitoring key campaign performance metrics, thoroughly analyzing results, and proactively providing insights and recommendations for future campaign optimization, ensuring maximum ROI
- Co-Creating pivotal Go-to-Market campaigns, focusing on breaking into new markets, to establish initial product awareness and drive the generation of first leads in our newly launched markets
- Utilizing industry trends and competitor activities to pinpoint unique opportunities for differentiation and strategic competitive positioning, ensuring the brand stays ahead of the curve
- University degree in economics, marketing or a comparable course of study
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar marketing role, preferably with a focus on E2E campaigns
- Hands-on mentality, high level of personal responsibility and initiative
- Quick perception and structured way of working
Our team consists of experts from a wide range of fields – we are united by our passion for what we do. We motivate and support each other, share our know-how and are open to other opinions and new ideas.
We look forward to receiving your application – preferably online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a faster process and it is also very easy for you to upload your application documents! :-)