Working Student (m/f/d) Performance Marketing
SCAYLE is the B2B division of ABOUT YOU Holding SE and comprises a three-part service portfolio: Commerce Technology, Online Marketing and Commerce Operations. The SCAYLE Commerce Engine provides brand manufacturers and retailers with the components to scale their digital D2C business. Its customers include approximately 100 online stores in 26 European countries, including leading brands such as Marc O’Polo, Depot, The Founded and Tom Tailor. SCAYLE employs 400 people at its Hamburg location. The managing directors are Tarek Müller, Sebastian Betz and Hannes Wiese.
To support our Performance Marketing team we are looking for a motivated working student (m/f/d) in the field of Performance Marketing for 20 hours/week. As part of this position, you will independently prepare reports and analyses and also get the chance to be responsible for smaller campaigns and actively participate in them.
- Definition and monitoring of relevant KPIs
- Creation of reports
- Monitoring, analysis and optimization of campaigns based on common KPIs, as well as derivation of recommendations for action
- Implementation of promotions in various marketing channels such as SEA, Social, Affiliate
- Ongoing business studies or a comparable course of study
- Very good analytical skills and enjoying working with numbers
- Quick comprehension and structured way of working
- Very good handling of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ideally first practical experience in performance marketing
- Communication and organizational skills, ability to work in a team and proactivity
You will take on your own tasks and projects and learn a lot in the process. Our team consists of experts from various fields – we are united by our passion for what we do. We motivate and support each other, share our know-how and are open to other opinions and new ideas.
We look forward to receiving your application – preferably online via our application portal. This way we can guarantee a faster process and it is also very easy for you to upload your application documents! :-)